Jesus Followers

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Was the Apostle John Anti-Semitic?

The audio below is from the show Yahweh’s Covenant People – Pastor Eli


In this audio, Pastor Eli discusses the following:
1.       The bible mistranslations of the words Judah, Judea, and Jew:
a.       Judah in the Greek is Ioudas  and the Hebrew origin is Yehudah
b.      Judea, Jew and Jewish is translated from the Greek word Ioudaios which originates from the word Ioudas
2.       The descendants of Esau, called Edomites, were the Idumeans that were living in Judea during the life time of Yehshua  (Jesus).  King Herod was an Idumean.
3.       The Pharisees were a political group, that mostly included Idumeans who are call Jews today.

4.       Modern day Christians do not understand the race issues nor do they know about the bible mistranslations.







2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh? Visiting here now and re-listening to the above....I noticed it says I removed a comment!???? Cant think for the life of me what I wrote and removed??? Gosh the internet is strange at times!?????

      Delete