Jesus Followers

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.

Monday, August 1, 2016

Crumbs, Judgement Day& the Other Races

Pastor Eli defends his position against extermination of the other races occurring when Yahshua returns. Plus he also fights off shills and reads portions of his book.



Matthew 15: 24-28 But he answered, "I wasn't sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel." But she came and worshiped him, saying, "Lord, help me." But he answered, "It is not appropriate to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs." But she said, "Yes, Lord, but even the dogs eat the crumbs which fall from their masters' table." Then Jesus answered her, "Woman, great is your faith! Be it done to you even as you desire." And her daughter was healed from that hour.

Yahweh’s Covenant People on eurofolkradio.com show by Pastor Eli James:


And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. Genesis 12:3



No comments:

Post a Comment