Jesus Followers

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.

Monday, August 1, 2016

Water Baptism for the Repentance of Sin

Pastor Eli discusses the requirement for water baptism.  He explains that it is a public display that you have repented of your sins and that you are dedicating yourself to the kingdom.  We should follow Yahshua’s example and be baptized.  This lets other know that you are a true Israelite. Be baptized in the name of Yahweh, Yahshua and Holy Spirit.


Yahweh’s Covenant People show by Pastor Eli James:



Text reviewed during the show:

Mark 1:4-11 John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins. And there went out unto him all the land of Judaea, and they of Jerusalem, and were all baptized of him in the river of Jordan, confessing their sins. And John was clothed with camel's hair, and with a girdle of a skin about his loins; and he did eat locusts and wild honey; And preached, saying, There cometh one mightier than I after me, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose. I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost. And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan. And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him: And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.


Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment