Jesus Followers

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Levi of the 12 tribes of Israel

Levi is the son of Jacob-Israel and Leah.  He is one of the 12 tribes of Israel.
Genesis 29:34 Again she conceived and bore a son, and said, "Now this time my husband will be attached to me, because I have borne him three sons." Therefore his name was called Levi.

Jacob-Israel’s blessing to Levi:
Genesis 49:5 "Simeon and Levi are brothers; weapons of violence are their swords. 6 Let my soul come not into their council;  O my glory, be not joined to their company. For in their anger they killed men, and in their willfulness they hamstrung oxen. 7 Cursed be their anger, for it is fierce, and their wrath, for it is cruel! I will divide them in Jacob and scatter them in Israel.

Audios from the Voice of Christian Israel:

Text from Sacred Text:



No comments:

Post a Comment